Click on the position titles to read full detailed descriptions.
- Tool & Die Journeyman– Cleveland, OH
- The Soundwich Tool & Die Mechanic will be responsible for servicing and maintaining metal stamping dies. Regrinding and sharpening various cutting details and components, polishing and redressing drawing and forming components. Tool & Die Maker’s Journeyman Certificate or equivalent work experience is required.
- Maintenance Technician – Cleveland, OH
- The Soundwich Maintenance Technician will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial and industrial establishments by performing the following duties. Journeyman Electrician, PLC/Ladder Logic, mechanical and hydraulic troubleshooting experience is required.
- Account Manager – Cleveland, OH
- This Soundwich position is responsible for achieving the business plan and budget for the Sales function. This responsibility includes maintaining relationships with existing and target customers, prospecting for assigned territory and new customers based on established sales strategies and focusing all activities to ensure budget/AOP is achieved. They Must have stamping knowledge, OEM customer contacts, NVH experience, and a excellent work ethic.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Soundwich and Dan T. Moore Companies offer competitive salary packages in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) with company match.